Acceptance of terms
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you sign up to our newsletter, register for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
What we do with the information we gather?
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. Cookies are not computer programs, and can’t read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user’s email address etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website.
Cookies for analytics
We use analytics to measure how many visitors are using the website, which pages interest them and to help improve the performance of our site.
For more information please visit Google Analytics website.
Links to third party websites
This website may include links to other websites and social media buttons that are controlled and maintained by others. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. Any links to other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.